Tuesday, August 17, 2004

To my boys in IRAQ...

Tucker Maddox


  I would like to start off by saying "Thank You" to all our boys serving in Iraq. I don't care if I don't agree with the war or not, agree with the President or not, or even agree with killing people or not, I want to say thank you. You are putting your life on the lines for whatever reason it may be. To all those out there watching there brethren take fire upon them and then themselves having the bravery to fire back, that takes guts. I don't agree with the war at all...I don't agree with a lot of the politics that are going on, but I do agree that if you are in a position where your life is in danger not because of your own choice, that you are entitled to defend yourself. Come back home alive and see your family and all the things we missed. I don't care why you're out there I pray for your return home soon. I look online for names that I know just making sure none of my friends are victimized by any hostile fire. Do your best to stay alive, and listen to your gut and your God, unless your gut disagrees with your God. They say "goodbye's" are forever but they forget where the word comes from: "God-be-with-ye." So God be with you and when you return, shoot me an email and let me know you made it home safe. Semper Fi...and all that good shit...Aim carefully...