Monday, August 23, 2004

New and Improved Florida Voting system!!!

Tucker Maddox
If you haven't heard already (you morons shame on you) the 2000 election had a HUGE controversy arise over the "hanging chad" ballots. Not only were they slightly confusing *Note more than instructions written in Japanese* but they were easily misinterpreted by Bush's cronies to help aide him in the election. In case you didn't see how hard they were:

Sample Ballot

As you can see they are even easier to use. Here's a better idea, LET'S MAKE IT FUCKIN SIMPLE.

There easy as pie. I tell you what, if there's another fiasco with this damn voting shit I'm personally going down to Florida myself. There will be a body recount after I get done whoopin ass. Fuckin Bush, yeah I said it and I'll say it again, quote me on it, FUCKIN DUMBASS BUSH. Here's my vote for you: . I don't know about you but I'm goin with the orange square.