Monday, August 02, 2004

I just called, to say, I caught you...

Tucker Maddox
Fuck the RIAA. If you don't know who they are use Google I don't care to explain who they are without spending too much time talkin shit about them. Besides, talkin shit about them won't solve a thing. Anyways, a while back I recieved a letter from my ISP in the mail telling me that I had been "caught" downloading a movie called "Undercover Brother" and that if I didn't remove the offending material I was going to be prosecuted yadda yadda yadda. Suck a dick...People download music because it prevents us from buying a cd that contains 15 songs of shit just to get 2-3 good songs. A few friends of mine have recieved letters that were somewhat similar in the past so I'm putting together this list of things that I use to stay sucka free:
  1. Trustyfiles
  2. Protowall
  3. Bittorrent
  4. Blocklist Manager
  5. SafePeer plugin for Azureus (Bittorrent client)

Now I'm sure there's many more things I could add to the list, and many other suggestions to be made, but this is what I use to get the job done. Of course,now that I use linux most of the time so there's really no need to pirate any apps...THEY'RE ALL FREE. Next they'll make biodegradeable cds that rot after about a month so you have to repurchase them. Fuckin RIAA...Buy an Ipod, burn all your songs there, delete em off your hard drive and be done with it. There ya go, sucka free. If anything, just install Protowall and enjoy more privacy and security, for free.