Monday, August 23, 2004

How to get me 1 iPod for my birthday in 3 easy steps...

Tucker Maddox
1. Use this referral link Free iPod!!! and sign up for a FREE account.



2. Participate in one of the offers...I suggest the FREE AOL for 45 days one because they will allow you to cancel with NO CHARGES at all. Trust me I worked there, plus if you try to cancel they will also try to give you 2 more months free as previously stated. So it's a win win situation.

3. Get other people to be referred for me by using this referral link Referral link

And there you have it folks, you've now successfully helped me get a free ipod for my birthday. I can see who it was that used my referral link so that way I can keep track. Better than going out and buying something don't ya think?


It's all completely legit read This article for more information.