Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Yo mama's on crack rock...

Tucker Maddox
It's just gotta be said: Don't lend money to little blonde bitches with daughters named [name removed to protect the innocent]. I'm not gonna name no names, but a certain blonde bitch (for name purposes we'll refer to her as Lebron) Lebron's ol bitch ass owes me $20 dollars. See, she claimed she needed it for gas til thursday, I'm guessing either coke or crack or she came up short to her midget pimp. I felt bad for her, sometimes I'm a gentleman, and let her borrow the money. This was early June or maybe even late May and still no money. Triflin bitch it was a LOAN no gifts. Anyways I digress, so Lebron promised in 4 days I would have my money back and after countless calls and texts back and forth she agreed to leave it outside under a rock. Not there, she never came by. Damn crackhead blonde bitches...There I roasted ya. Tucker Maddox wants his money, I think you should give him his money. Remember kids, crack kills...
Women: 2 Tucker Maddox: 0